We plan our research work and measure its impact, to promote understanding and demonstration of its value in our society.
The purpose of the impact evaluation area is to determine the impact of the results of the research carried out and transferred by INIA. The work of our unit has focused on technologies - generated or adapted by the institute - and that can be evaluated with respect to their impact on the national agricultural sector.
The evaluations consider economic or environmental indicators, depending on the characteristics of the evaluated technology (EIQ).
Assessing our impact:
- Descriptive analysis of potato producers in communes in southern Chile and estimation of the environmental impact coefficient (EIQ) for different late blight control strategies of potatoes
- Control de plagas en berries con hongos entomopatógenos BioINIA
- Evaluation of the economic impact of the improvement of candeal wheat in Chile
- Impact of INIA's R & D & I investment in the Chilean agri-food sector (1964-2017)
- INIA Ururi- 13 years working for the sustainable agricultural development of the Arica and Parinacota region
- Los Lagos-Los Ríos cattle rancher-potatoes. INIA Remehue Regional Research Center.
- Wheat Genetic Improvement Program
- Potato productivity and health recovery program in Magallanes
- Atacama-Coquimbo territory fruit trees with a Mediterranean climate
- Technological Transfer under Territorial Work scheme - Milk - INIA Remehue